Your use of the Platform and/or Content is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by CooklyBookly in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to these Terms, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
We may suspend accounts or require a paid subscription or additional payment, at our discretion, if Users exceed the following soft usage limits.
- Any User project that generates sustained, high levels of load will be suspended. Repeated infringement by an individual User will result in that User’s account being suspended
- Excessive bandwidth usage by a User will result in that User’s account being suspended
- Data storage for all User Content is subject to a soft limit of 10GB for each individual User.
Any Content created by you shall not contain any of the following types of Content:
- Content that infringes a third party’s rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law
- Excessively profane Content
- Hate-related or violent Content
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious Content;
- Other material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party to:
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable Content
- Conduct or promote pyramid schemes and the like;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission;
- Use the Platform to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Platform;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Platform for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform;
- Extract any Content displayed within the Platform. This includes the use of ‘scraping’ tools or other means of scraping data from the Platform.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Platform;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform’s administration display;
- Display any Content on the Platform that contains any hate-related or violent Content or contains any other material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Modify the CooklyBookly logo or any other company marks; or
- Use the Platform, or any interfaces provided with the Platform, to access any CooklyBookly Product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such CooklyBookly Product or service.